Our judging panel aims to pick out the trailblazing journalists, publications, radio shows and TV channels across the United Kingdom. All entries will be judged on their quality and creativity and most of all in helping to bring constant quality.
Our judging panel is made up of industry professionals chosen for their expertise in specific media areas.
We are delighted to have a panel that includes representatives from some of the world’s most respected media and news organisations.
For all rules governing judges and declaration of interest see rules and regulations under Nominate.
- Shamim ChowdhuryTRT World’s Asia Correspondent
- Vidar Hjardeng MBEDiversity Consultant
- Roohi HasanSenior Producer, ITN
- Tony JohnstonMD, Engage Media Training Ltd
- Sanjay ShabiBoard Director, MediaCom
- Safina MirzaHead of Communications, HS2
- Mihir BoseJournalist & Broadcaster
- Beth HewittDirector, School of Arts & Media
- Paul BrosterDirector of Journalism
- Annabelle WallerDirector of Media & Broadcasting
- Shelina BegumChief Business Reporter, M.E.N
- Mirage IslamDigital Transformation Consultant
- Mark WrayManaging Director, PA Training
- Tara PremProducer & Writer
- Sheena WrigleyDirector, Palace Theatre & Opera House
- Andrew DickinsonSenior Lecturer & Course Leader
- Nick NunnJournalist & Former Assistant Editor
- Talat-Farooq AwanBroadcast Journalist & Presenter