Our judging panel aims to pick out the trailblazing journalists, publications, radio shows and TV channels across the United Kingdom. All entries will be judged on their quality and creativity and most of all in helping to bring constant quality.
Our judging panel is made up of industry professionals chosen for their expertise in specific media areas.
We are delighted to have a panel that includes representatives from some of the world’s most respected media and news organisations.
For all rules governing judges and declaration of interest see rules and regulations under Nominate.
- Shamim ChowdhuryJournalist, TRT World Turkey
- Vidar Hjardeng MBEDiversity Consultant
- Sunny HundalWriter & Journalist
- Roohi HasanSenior Producer, ITN
- Lisa AzizBroadcaster
- Tony JohnstonFormer Head, PA Training
- Sanjay ShabiExecutive Director, MediaCom
- Safina MirzaHead of Communications, HS2
- Sarfraz ManzoorWriter & Broadcaster
- Mihir BoseJournalist & Broadcaster
- Beth HewittDirector, School of Arts & Media
- Paul BrosterAssociate Director of Journalism
- Annabelle WallerDirector of Media & Broadcasting
- Amanda LeighProgramme Leader, Journalism
- Helen PiddEditor, The Guardian North
- Tommy NagraHead of Television, BBC Religion & Ethics
- Shelina BegumChief Business Reporter, MEN
- Mirage IslamDigital Transformation Consultant
- Mark WrayManaging Director, PA Training
- Naren PatelCEO, Primesight